Estates & Trusts

Fuentes & Angel CPAs, LLC

Estates & Trusts

When you own an estate or trust that generates income, it must be reported on Form 1041, United States Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. Nevertheless, if the trust and estate beneficiaries are entitled to receive the income, they must be the ones paying the income tax (rather than the trust or estate). Therefore, all income distributions must be reported at the end of the year.

If you are looking for trust and estate deductions, contact our expert team today. We will walk you through the entire process and ensure you meet all your financial goals!

a woman helping a couple with financial paperwork
an icon of a money sign inside someones mind

150 Combined Years Experience

Trustworthy and proven leadership in your accounting needs.

a calculator icon

1,200 Happy Clients

Over 1,200 happy and current and former clients!

an icon with 3 people

5 Full-Time Accountants

A team of experts is at your disposal. A total of 10 staff members work tirelessly to meet all your needs.

Contact Us

Let us know how we can help!

333 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 102
Jericho, NY 11753

M-F: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: By appointment, 10:00am - 5:00pm
(February through April 15th)

Shaking Hands

Contact Us And Get A Free Consultation Today!